- Looking for Graphics Designer skilled in Photoshop & other mainstream photo editing tools (e.g. GIMP) to work with the Quality Assurance team. Graphics Designer will be responsible for editing high volume real estate images (i.e.- retouching, recolor, masking, clipping, etc.) with top-notch quality.
- Interested candidates are requested to add their portfolio link in their application.
- Must be skilled in Adobe Photoshop and other mainstream illustrator / photo editing tools/ Image editing/post-processing.
- Must have the willingness to learn new photo editing software if and when required by the management
- Must be able to work with high volume targets of real estate images under tight deadlines.
- Must be capable to understand and follow criteria given
- Maintain image quality and preset standards.
- Capture best possible image from existing picture/panos
- Must have background or good knowledge in Photography
- Reviewing the existing real estate picture and suggesting improvements if required.
- Analyzing and Designing Good Websites Design, Logos etc.
- Performing other relevant tasks as assigned by the management time to time.
- Current Undergraduate Student and above
- Any background students with sound Photoshop skill can also apply
- Person with sound photography skill will get preference
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Graphics Design
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 18 to 30 years
- Must be able to work with a team.
- Candidate should be willing to work on any Shift. (24*7 operation)
- Tk. 15000 – 18000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
Classes/ Sessions: 4 Sessions
Course Duration: 10 – 19 May 2020
Total Hours: 12
Class Schedule: Sunday & Tuesday
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Mail your CV to email@example.com for applying the jobs
Application Deadline : May 22, 2020