New NGO Jobs in RDRS Bangladesh – bdjobs
- RDRS Bangladesh, a reputed national NGO is inviting applications to fill the position of HR and Admin Officer for its “Second Chance Education (SCE)” project in Sylhet region. The position is appointed by the organization to effectively lead the financial functions of RDRS Bangladesh.
- This position is mainly responsible to ensure financial support to the regional and field offices for smooth implementation of the project activities.
- Giving the children an opportunity for education who have never enrolled in primary school or dropped out from school, the Government of Bangladesh through BNFE under PEDP-III, MoPME has undertaken Second Chance Education (SCE) Programme.
- As part of this process, RDRS Bangladesh will be organized a total of 1000 community based Children Learning Centers (CLC) to provide NFPE under national curriculum. At the same time a total of 30,000 never enrolled or dropped out children under 8-14 age groups from marginalized and excluded community will be covered in this project. The SCE project will be covered three districts which are Sylhet, Sunamgonj & Kishoregonj.
- Aim of the project is to create second chance and to complete primary education for the targeted children by applying SHIKHON Rural Model of RDRS Bangladesh.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply for the position. The applicant has experience and expertise on any of the following issues:
- Provide in the logistics support to the field staff/ training as and when required.
- Ensure Motorcycle / vehicle movement register and log sheet is maintained properly.
- Cooperate with the field staff and assist them to resolve administrative/ financial problem within shortest possible time.
- Procurement and Inventory control:
- Review the purchase requisition (PR) with necessary budget provision and approval.
- Prepare/ Assist to prepare Bid summery and purchase Order (PO) for procurement.
- Received the Procured goods and services by (GRN/MRN) as per PO
- Ensure that the procured goods is okay as per PO
- Physical check the FF&E/IIR items and affix the ID number on FF&E.
- Ensure deliver challan are used for receiving & issuing goods.
- Ensure store items are issued properly
- Support to organize training and workshop.
- Arrange procurement process
- Prepare all kinds of procurement documents
- Prepare comparative statement
- Provide logistics and other support
- Keeping procurement related documents
- Receive Materials with assuring quality and quantity
- Ensure proper and timely distribution to the field
- Maintain and preserve records such as: Leave register, Personal file, Receive and dispatch register, House rent Agreement file, Vehicle agreement file, All kinds of legal documents such as registration certificates, FD-6 etc., Inventory register, Attendance and movement register.
- Masters in any discipline with at least 02 year(s) in similar position.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship with other and communication skills
- Good Knowledge about Procurement process
- Good skill about record keeping
- Capable to Manage store
- Computer skill-MS word, Excel, Email, Internet browsing
- Mentality to field visit frequently
- Ability to work under pressure
Source : BDJOBS
Products to sell | Sell Your Products | digital marketing agency
government of the people's republic of bangladesh
অষ্টম শ্রেণী থেকে শুরু- কৃষি সম্প্রসারণ অধিদপ্তর এ বিশাল নিয়োগ - BDJOBS
Career opportunities at BRAC BANK
career opportunities at শ্রম ও কর্মসংস্থান মন্ত্রণালয়
Social Media Marketing Expert
Social Media Specialist Wanted- bdjobs, itjobs
বাংলাদেশ সরকারী কর্ম কমিশন সচিবালয় এ বিশাল নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি- bdjobs